Rox-Chem is committed to the supply of quality products
and excellent service to our customers,
We have achieved this by;
• The creation of a coordinated framework and BBBEE network of customers which contributes positively to the fulfilment of the vision of Rox-Chem.
• Sharing an uncompromised commitment to excellence.
• Striving to provide the most beneficial and cost effective product and service within the chemical manufacture and supply (food, catering and hospitality sectors).
• To lay a foundation of skilled workers through ongoing training and development of our personnel.
• Motivating our employees by selecting the most suitable person for the job, offering competitive training and development and offering incentives in accordance to their skills and performance.
We shall conduct all our business affairs ethically by the best means providing outstanding quality and service resulting in a great place to work where people
are inspired to be the best they can.
We shall continuously support and strive to improve our Quality Objectives and standards at all times.
Our business approach is steered by our strong adherence to the most stringent quality control measures and guided by ethical and professional practices.
Rox-Chem shall strive to provide quality products and the best customer services at competitive prices.
Rox-Chem manufactures and supplies industrial cleaning materials to small corporations as well as large institutions and NGO’S
• Office buildings
• Commercial parking lots and garages
• Apartment complexes
• Government contracts
• SANDF, SAAF, SAP
• Industrial Laundromats
Our vision is to;
• Continue to maintain our competitive edge in the chemical manufacturing Industry and to pursue training and skills development.
• To supply quality products and supportive services to all our clients, through the continuous application of suitable knowledge and technology.
• To provide a safe, healthy and risk-free working environment within which employees are valued and rewarded for their efforts in the workplace.
• To ensure continuous and healthy financial growth.
Rox-Chem is committed to the supply of quality products and excellent service to our customers,
We hope to achieve this by;
• The creation of a coordinated framework and BBBEE network of customers which shall contribute positively to the realization of the vision of Rox-Chem.
• Sharing an uncompromised commitment to excellence.
• Striving to provide the most beneficial and most cost effective product and services within the chemical manufacture and supply sector.
• To lay a foundation of skilled workers through competitive training and development.
• Motivating our employees by selecting the best person for the job, offering competitive training and development and offering incentives in accordance to their skills and performance.
We shall conduct all our business affairs ethically by the best means providing outstanding quality and service resulting in a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can.
We shall continuously support and strive to improve our Quality Objectives at all times.
The primary aim of Rox-Chem is to strive to be the preferred service provider in the mind of Buyers and Supply Chain Management in the country by ensuring that our products and service delivery are excellent every time.
Our objective is to increase in profitability. This will be achieved by sound marketing strategies (Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand Communication and Brand Integration- within the next three years.
Our business approach is steered by our strong adherence to the most stringent quality control measures and standards, with a system of continuous improvement (20 Keys-Kaizen of Operations) and guided by ethical (SABS-approval) standards and professional practices (Charted Institute of Secretaries and Charted Accountant (SA).
Rox-Chem aims to provide quality products and superior customer services at competitive prices making use of a community development trust fund to empower small business owners to develop their own market and business network, by assisting them will the resources needed to set up their own distribution facility. By developing a comprehensive Brand Blueprint, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy and Brand Communication Strategy over the next five years, Rox-Chem will help BBBEE business owners maximise their market penetration.
• Manufacture of Chemicals
• Supply of paper products (such as toilet paper, garage towel paper, N-folds for hand held dispensers, tissues (mini packs and boxes of 180, etc.)
• Supply of Brooms soft-budget, house-hold broom with metal clips ,deluxe, super deluxe, platform hard with bristles or soft with Ceylon Coco-Fibres brush ware and mops-Large 250Gr, Jumbo, Extra Large 500Gr.
• Supply of cleaning toiletries (soap- Bath/Beauty Soap Toilet Soap (SABS approved and non- SABS approved and General Purpose Soap (SABS approved and non-sabs approved), razor blades, disposable razors, toothbrushes-SABS and non-SABS approved) and equipment when required and where viability exists.
Social Responsibility Rox-Chem is committed to Black Economic Empowerment practices
• The company employs and empowers men and women from historically disadvantaged backgrounds.
Rox-Chem is committed to creating a workplace in which no employee is denied employment and growth opportunities or benefits, for reasons unrelated to ability, and where individuals of ability and application can develop rewarding careers at all levels regardless of their background, race or gender.
We are also committed to the promotion, development and recognition of our people on merit. To accomplish this we will neither make 'token' appointments, nor implement any practices or procedures, which establish barriers to appointment, promotion or advancement, of any of our employees.
All appointments are done in accordance with our recognised Rox-Chem Employment Equity Policy, Rox-Chem Human Resources Objectives & Strategies and Rox-Chem Employment System Process Procedures (copies of which are available on request) this, without lowering our standard of service in any way.
"Team pride and teamwork increases productivity and proficiency" a durable and strong reputation of quality services, competently skilled and enthusiastic staff and paying our employees market related salaries shall ensure the solid grounding from which Rox-Chem intends to operate.
Rox-Chem strives to treat all clients in accordance to their unique cleaning requirements. Each new contract is treated as a project, and is managed as such by
competent and trained personnel.
To achieve the quality assurance standard Rox-Chem is an SABS approved organization which uses ISO 9001 principles, which means we have a supplier quality assurance agreement with our suppliers to provide quality raw materials which will not affect the quality of our end products. We also ensure that all deliveries made to the customers are as per order requirements and best quality. All products manufactured are tested and controlled by qualified quality controllers before it leaves the organization.
We have a fully equipped laboratory that ensures the manufacturing process of products is as per specification and maintenance of the products is of high quality.
We also hold a number of mark permits accreditations.
Applicants with the adequate competencies, experience and background knowledge regarding the services offered at Rox-chem shall be deemed industrious for the company and be considered to be a member of our Senior Management Team.
Training in the field of Business Management is seen as a basic requirement, ensuring that senior employees are a benefit to the company, regarding the internal financial management, staff management, purchasing and planning procedures.
An approved and accredited training source shall be utilized for this purpose.
The manufacture and supply of industrial chemicals is a multi-million rand industry. The industry is projected to grow is due to increased opportunities and a growing local and export market.
We will continue to attract the public and private sector contracts through adjustments to our marketing strategy and expansion of our product lines.
Rox-chem shall minimize the threats to our market share by maintaining our quality products and increasing our service and value to our client base.
Contracts, suppliers and councillors shall be obtained via our Marketing Plan and Strategy which is being constructed so that the widest possible target shall be reached.
The Marketing Plan shall be constructed so that Rox-chem shows a consistent growth percentage per year even though we have larger industry competitors to deal with — growth which shall be experienced not only in earnings but also in production and expansion.
An income and expense graph is plotted weekly and shall be an integral part out of the financial control within Rox-chem.
This done to enable Senior Management to act timeously against potential wastages which shall in this way be easily detected and for which improvements or identified changes shall be made immediately in order to ensure the best and cost effective product and service to our clients at all times.
Client Needs Attributes & Directions
Intensive research into the requirements of our products and service from our loyal clients (and potential clients) shall be conducted each quarter, to determine the demand for our services and potential upgrading of services provided. This research shall be done via telephonic Client Appraisal which shall be carried out on a quarterly basis.
Rox-chem prices are favourable and within range of our competitors. An exclamation rate and identified adjustments shall be applied yearly to keep pace with inflation, price increases and personal expenditures.
Rox-chem shall practice prudence and sound business acumen when investigating new business opportunities. A proper investigation of all contracts shall be performed, in order to determine all the advantages and disadvantages the contract may hold for Rox-chem and our client. The business standing of Rox-chem is of utmost importance to the Directorship of the company, we therefore pledge, that at no time shall Rox-chem perform any services for any contract, if it has been identified that Rox-chem shall not be in the position to fulfil the requirements as stipulated within the contract
and at the highest standards.
• Government Contracts
• Commercial offices and buildings
• Government Laundromats
• Food Industry
• Education Departments
• Social Services
Rox-chem is aware that businesses who already deliver a service to fixed clientele and who have signed maintenance contracts may be strong competition, but, it is however healthy to have sound competitors in any field of business.
Considering the fact that Rox-chem delivers a high grade service, which is moving towards full compliance to the Standards of ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 — a standard which is Internationally recognized and accepted – and the fact that our prices compare well to those of our competitors, we feel positively that Rox-chem is a strong competitor within the industrial chemical manufacturing sector.
• Rox-chem Quality Policies
• Rox-chem Risk Control Policy
• Rox-chem Environmental Control Policy
• Rox-chem Health & Safety Policy
• Rox-chem Quality Management System Manual
• Roxchem Disciplinary Code & Grievance Procedure
• Roxchem HIV/AIDS Policy
• Disabled Employee Policy
• Employment Process Procedures
• Employment Equity Policy
• Training & Skills Development Policy
The consumer household product market forms a substantial, if not the largest part of every consumers’ monthly expenditure list. There is not a household, restaurant, hotel, lodge, office or factory or in fact almost any other business that does not use a variety or any combination of different brands of cleaning products on a daily basis.
With this in mind Rox-Chem CC offers solutions to its customers/consumers in more cost effective packaging forms, as well as preferred, convenient easy to use solutions i.e.: 750ML Dishwashing and Handy-A as well as 5LT and 25Lt solutions which are more suitable for restaurants, hotels, businesses from a cost control point of view.
The Aim of Rox-Chem CC is to become the number one preferred supplier of both household, industrial and office environments chemical products. We produce quality products that are innovative, flexible and offer solutions that best meet the needs of our consumers at competitive pricing. We offer an excellent service experience. We aim to not only gain but retain every new customer that we deal with.
Quality, Availability, Service that you can rely on and Pricing that is competitive form an integral part of the FMCG market and the opportunity exists to create an advantage by supplying a range products used for the entire cleaning function in every household or business in packaging solutions that are flexible, creative and best satisfy customer needs.
We are an SABS approved company.
When a company agrees to introduce Rox-Chem CC as their cleaning solution specialists, the following benefits are automatically derived-
Quality Products- More than 20 years experience in the manufacturing of FMCG by the MD and Directors.
Service-On time reliable service that will always meet customer needs and expectations.
Availability- Products that are available in packaging solutions that satisfy customer needs and wants that enable them to manage their businesses in the most cost effective manner.
Right Pricing- We guarantee market related pricing as sales are made. Any savings realised through cheaper/alternate packaging forms are passed on to our consumers/customers.
New Products- Rox-Chem CC will continue to add innovative products in the market place and to ensure that the highest Health and Safety Standards are used and maintained in the manufacturing and development of all our Fast Moving Consumer Good Products.
Strategies- Will be devised and implemented that best ensure satisfying customer needs and wants are always our number one priority. Delighting our customers is our primary aim.
Rox-Chem CC is a Level 4- 100% Certified Company. We aim to be A Level 1 BBBEE in the next year by bringing on a number of BBBEE shareholders on board through franchised agreements with the holding company.
We are currently involved in several potential BBBEE STRATEGIC small business developments initatives, which will create a number of new jobs as well as the development of new products for Industry.
Rox-Chem’s core business is the manufacturing and distribution of household and industrial/ office products that are suitable for all cleaning applications.
To attain this Rox-Chem will educate their clients to a level of understanding that correlates with up to date market developments and consumer behaviour and expectations. This will automatically eliminate the frequent occurrence of misunderstandings and queries concerning domestic as well as industrial and office used consumables.
The FMCG markets are ever changing and therefore trend analysis is
critical and education of product composition is ongoing-
The following critical success factors are measured continuously-
1. Production Process Control-Mixing Process, times, temp where applicable, raw material usage.
2. Raw material input- Theoretical vs Actual quantities
3. Consumer Trends-Needs and Wants
4. Product Availability
5. Stock Levels-(Minimum, maximum, and reorder levels)
6. Retail Pricing in the Market Place.
7. New Product Development.
1. Our people are honest and act with integrity.
2. We are an ethical producer and distributor who works on a system of continuous improvement.
3. We believe in working together with our customers not as separate entities, with an openness and honesty that fosters trust and confidence.
4. Our core reason for being is to develop long term relationships with our customers/consumers that are mutually beneficial.
5. Client confidentiality is paramount to our success.
6. We aim to delight our customers with our product offering, service and quality.
7. Understanding our customers/consumers needs and wants will keep us on the cutting edge.
Training will be adapted to meet the customers’ needs and working environment-
1. In house training can be provided in small groups (5 Maximum).
2. Advice can be given on application and dilution of products.
3. Advice can be given on safety and first aid for the use of the products.
4. Continual Advice info can be provided on buying patterns, usage, etc.
In conclusion we aim to ensure that our customers/consumers derive the maximum benefit from the application of our product, at the most cost effective pricing.
Rox-Chem CC will be involved in giving donations to Baby Haven. We aim to develop an number of micro entrepreneurs through working in conjunction with organizations such as the NEF (National Empowerment Fund), SEF (Small Enterprise Foundation), IDC, DTI, etc. to raise a number of micro and small business through a franchised manufacturing and selling network thereby creating a true BBBEE initiative the first of a kind in this industry of manufacturing finished products for resale.
By mid-year Rox-Chem CC would have bought in black ownership with a 25% shareholding into the business, through its franchised operations.
Roxchemcc has been servicing a number of Government Departments from Correctional Services in Mpumalanga, Gauteng, Northwest and Free-state. Besides this we service other Government Departments such as PSIRA, SANDF, SAAF, & S.A.P.
Roxchemcc is a SABS approved company
Aims & Objectives
Statement of Intent
Why Chemical Products
Creation of New Jobs
Our Company Ethos